Re: [Slovak-World] Television 50 years ago today

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2004
      Martin and Tony,
      Thanks for the information. I am definately getting serious about a
      shortwave radio since they can start at $45. the digital sounds good.
      I may also have to learn how to do the internet with regards to pulling in
      music and broadcasting from foreign countries.
      thanks again. wow, is the world ever getting smaller.
      Noreen