FW: [Slovak-World] Czechoslovak History Trivia Question

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      The show is being repeated on History Channel International
      at Midnight Central time.

      It should start tonight at 10:00 pm in California on
      History Channel International.

      The show is called "The War Clouds Gather 1935-1939"
      and is part of the "Century of Warfare" series.

      The documentary starts with the Spanish Civil War and runs
      through the Munich Accord and the results that followed.

      It should follow the Tuskegee Airmen movie.

      Greg Kopchak

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
        OK, I give up Greg.
        Colin

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory J Kopchak"
        <greg@i...> wrote:
        > Parts of his Munich speech were incorporated into a Rock
        > record album in the late 60's.
        >
        > Greg

        Question

        > so how could Neville Chamberlain become a rock star when
        he died in 1940