FW: [Slovak-World] Czechoslovak History Trivia Question

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      Parts of his Munich speech were incorporated into a Rock
      record album in the late 60's.

      Greg

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        The show is being repeated on History Channel International
        at Midnight Central time.

        It should start tonight at 10:00 pm in California on
        History Channel International.

        The show is called "The War Clouds Gather 1935-1939"
        and is part of the "Century of Warfare" series.

        The documentary starts with the Spanish Civil War and runs
        through the Munich Accord and the results that followed.

        It should follow the Tuskegee Airmen movie.

        Greg Kopchak

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
          OK, I give up Greg.
          Colin

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory J Kopchak"
          <greg@i...> wrote:
          > Parts of his Munich speech were incorporated into a Rock
          > record album in the late 60's.
          >
          > Greg

          Question