Re: [Slovak-World] Hurricane Ivan and Blood Pudding

  • agp@telerama.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2004
      You are most welcome. If you are ever in the area please stop by St Nick's
      to see our murals. They are the work of Croatian artist Maxo Vanko, and
      intertwine the life of Slavic people in general and Croatians in specific
      with their strong faith. Of particular interest are the ones depicting the
      role of the Slavic mother to our common ancestral heritage

      Tony Pavick