Re: [Slovak-World] Grisak PDF

  • john peterson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25 12:47 PM
      Noreen,

      Ah yes, the good old Catholic education process, I remember it well.

      John

      krejc@... wrote:

      When we were little and in school, the nuns used to draw a circle on the
      blackboard that was just about three inches lower than the level of a child's
      shoulders. When we did something wrong, we had to stand there in front of the
      blackboard with our noses inside this circle. this was pure torture in this
      leaning position after about 10 minutes. thankfully, about 11 minutes was
      about all it lasted. this was in additon to standing in the corner, ear pulling,
      smacks to the back of the head and threats of "being sent to the priest's
      office"
      i still give more money for fines at the library than they ask for out of
      pure guilt.
      Noreen

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT