9839Fw: Re: [Slovak-World] FW: press release

  • William F Brna
    Aug 31, 2004
      A couple of years ago, Mr. Otcenas was at the University of Pittsburgh
      where he gave a talk about Slovak hockey. I introduced myself to him and
      pointed out that my ggggrandfather's third wife was Dorota Otcenas. I
      gave him a copy of the letter that I had received from the Slovak
      Archives in Bitc~a which showed the relationship. He was somewhat
      surprised to hear of the connection.

      Bill Brna

      Igor Otcenas has a neat name. Otcenas means "our father". Julia M.