9835Re: [Slovak-World] A Great Slovak Genealogy Search Tip

    Aug 31, 2004
      Unfortunately, my name (Fedor) is quite common in SE Slovakia. Also,
      it's one way of transliterating Dostoyevsky's first name (which means
      Theodore, just like in Slovak), which is quite common in Russia. Sigh.

      Helen

      >>> ccaswick@... 8/31/2004 1:58:48 PM >>>

      Looks like I've got a few doctors and an ambassador in
      my family tree -- and found a few photos as well --
      thanks for that tip Greg. For those who speak and
      read Slovak -- you'll get a LOT more out of this than
      I even did.

      Caye