      From: J. Michutka
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 5:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] coupla research questions

      >Zenich is a broom.
      >Vladimir

      >"Zenich" is the groom.
      >Helen

      oh, gosh, which translation to choose........ :)

      Just went to my dictionary, which did not have zenich when I looked the
      other day, 'cause I'll write in words that it lacks. Oddly enough, it now
      has the word; wonder if I looked under z- instead of z^- before?

      The dictionary says bridegroom; Vladimir, what exactly have you been using
      to sweep the floors?

      d'akujem pekne, to you both!

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...