      From: capt jack [mailto:captjack00@...]
      Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 11:59 PM
      To: aa
      Subject: [Slovak-World] slovak trip

      We are preparing to send our son to Slovakia this June, as a gift for
      graduating college. When we were visiting there last year, some of my
      relatives made it known that they would enjoy some good Kentucky bourbon.
      My question concerns sending some with him when he visits.
      Is there any limit to how much he can take with him, or is it not
      allowed to bring liquor through customs when entering Europe and Slovakia?
      I'm curious if any of you have any knowledge of what is permissible in this
      matter. Thanks for your input.

      CJ