7875Re: slovak trip

  • area9103
    May 2 12:54 AM
      If his experience is the same as I have had several times the only
      limit is in what he can physically carry. Make sure he knows how to
      drink and survive however!

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, capt jack <captjack00@y...>
      wrote:
      > We are preparing to send our son to Slovakia this June, as a gift
      for graduating college. When we were visiting there last year, some
      of my relatives made it known that they would enjoy some good
      Kentucky bourbon. My question concerns sending some with him when he
      visits.
      > Is there any limit to how much he can take with him, or is it
      not allowed to bring liquor through customs when entering Europe and
      Slovakia? I'm curious if any of you have any knowledge of what is
      permissible in this matter. Thanks for your input.