7825Re: [Slovak-World] Church Pickpocket Lady

  • Caye Caswick
    Apr 30, 2004
      Hi Noreen:

      You know what? . . . . I'll bet YOU'll be the one having fun -- kids always do, but something tells me you and I will be laughing at least as hard as the kids -- let's compare stories after the events.

      krejc@... wrote:
      Hi Caye,
      My aunt emailed me that she does not remember the Pickpocket Woman. But I
      would like to use this idea someday at a gathering where there will be lots of
      children. In June, my grandson usually has an outdoors birthday party in the
      yard. I may try to copy your description of the Pickpocket woman and see how
      the children enjoy it. I am sure that they will love it.

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Do you Yahoo!?