7805Church Pickpocket Lady

  • Caye Caswick
    Apr 28, 2004
      Hey all --

      Does anyone remember the Pickpocket Lady from their church picnics? I
      was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to how I could recreate it for
      my church picnic -- I always loved the Pickpocket Lady at my Gram's
      Church Picnic. Maybe bandanas cut for pockets either hemtape ironed or
      fabric glued onto a giant apron? Dollar store for the little toys? I'm
      open to ideas/suggestions/reminiscence.

      Thanks,