6359Re: [Slovak-World] Rehab for desktop

  • Gil K.
    Jan 7, 2004
      My last two Gateway computers came with the Go Back program installed. I found it a very useful utility and was very grateful it was there when I developed problems with some software and hardware.
      Since Go Back can be initiated at startup there is no need for a rescue disk and any problems with Windows or other programs at startup can be addressed by Go Back.
      In addition to reverting the hard drive back to an earlier time, I found the Go Back program capability to recover a deleted file or get back to an earlier version of a changed file very beneficial.
      Its a good program and I highly recommend it.

      Gil K.

      David <humblebe@...> wrote:
      that program. Trust me, I've used it several times. Also if you picked up a
      virus, you can go back to when your computer was virus free.
      Dave Kuchta