6353Re: [Slovak-World] Rehab for desktop

  • David
    Jan 7, 2004
      HI: Hard crashes with damage to the hard drive is something else. But if
      you pick up a virus, if you screw up anything whatsoever, "go back," is
      right on your screen before windows comes on. Just go back to a point when
      you thought everything was operating properly. I have had my problems with
      viruses, crashes and the blue screen of death. Since I have "go back," I
      have eliminated the problem...by going back to when everything operated
      properly.
      Dave

      At 06:20 PM 1/7/2004 -0800, you wrote:
      >Thanks -- this would not work for a real Windows crash such as I had -- just
      >a blank piece of wallpaper on screen and no way to do anything -- but when
      >do you find it useful? I'd be interested.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic