      From: Andrea Vangor [mailto:drav@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 7:37 PM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Rehab for desktop

      My Windows crashed late last night, just as our "blizzard" began here in the
      Northwest. I dug up a rescue disk to re-boot and spent the rest of the day
      and night cleaning up the disk and doing upgrades. I wonder if anyone
      remembers the link for the pop-up stopper that someone found a while back.
      Also, if someone remembers the good free anti-virus program -- I will be
      needing something for my laptop.

      And as soon as the snow melts, I am going shopping for a big bunch of CD's
      to back up all this precious junk!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor