4762Re: [Slovak-World] slovakia

  • Caye Caswick
    Aug 4, 2003
      Good Capt -- we expect nothing less. Enjoy!

      Caye

      capt jack <captjack00@...> wrote:
      Ahoj,

      just a quick message to let all know that I am now in Slovakia. Im typing this on a slovak keyboard, it is a little differant and takes a bit to adjust. Spent today in Bratislava, yesterday in Tranava. Tommorrow we go to Prauge. &i am taking lots of pictures to share wit list when I return.

      Jim

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT