4419Re: [Slovak-World] New file uploaded to Slovak-World

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Jul 16, 2003
      Dear Janko,
      What was different;
      The difference was, that they were not known to the author, whether they
      were
      Patriots.
      This is the list of identified ones.The book includes not only those, who
      were in the States, but from all over the world.
      The book was sent directly to a person, with request to correct any possible
      mistakes in personal data.
      Sale of the book was prohibited.
      I took another look at it; some data were also obtained from the so called
      Black lists of the Hungarian police and lists of members of different
      patriotic societies and clubs.
      Author divides them in three groups:
      -silent
      -careful
      -advanced/exposed
      I did not include his signs in this listing.
      Author also equals Narodovec = Panslav
      So, the movement was Panslavism.
      Author also cites a long list of his informers.
      Author also says, that the book was finished in sept.1940, but could not be
      published because of censorship.
      Author is also publisher.
      Vladimir