3486Re: [Slovak-World] Classic Article on "grotesque creation of Versailles"

  • Jan Lan
    Jun 7, 2003
      At 09:01 PM 6/7/2003 -0400, you wrote:
      > > what may be described as romantic anarchists
      >
      >That's a great description, Andrea, I'll remember that.

      Are there any other kind of anarchists? Isn't an anarchist an extreme
      individualist who believes that all governments are oppressive and should
      be abolished and that societies can govern themselves on the basis of
      cooperation of individuals and groups? I don't know if you would call that
      "idealistic" or "romantic" but to me it sounds as if "delusional" would be
      more appropriate.

      Janko
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic