34653Re: [Slovak-World] New York Public Library Austria Hungary Maps

  • janbruch
    Apr 3, 2014
      Hello Barbara. This is interesting to me. I looked briefly only. The map
      of Tarnopol looked interesting but when I looked it was low resolution. I
      read some of the comments and someone wrote that there was a fee for the
      high resolution. The map-warper for layering of maps to show how the land
      was developed over time looks interesting as well. Janet

      > The New York Public Library has just released more than 20,000
      > cartographic maps, for free download. These include a large collection of
      > Austria-Hungary Maps. Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone was
      > interested:
      >

      > http://www.nypl.org/blog/2014/03/28/open-access-maps
      > http://www.nypl.org/blog/2014/03/28/open-access-maps
      >

      > Just scroll down the page and you'll find a link to the Austria Hungary
      > maps. It was too long to try to post here.
      >

      > Barbara

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic