      From: Mary T
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 11:35 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] URGENT EMAIL TO PRES OBAMA

      The Ukrainian Congress Committee in New York has sent out an email urging everyone to send an email to President Obama.
      I URGE everyone to send a letter to President Obama regarding this situation in Ukraine.
      Thank you.
      Maryellen

      CRIMEA: IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED!

      APPEAL TO PRESIDENT OBAMA TO INTERVENE WITH PUTIN

      Contact the White House at: http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments

      Subject: Foreign Policy

      Copy and paste the following request to President Obama:

      Dear Mr. President:

      I respectfully appeal to you to intervene with President Putin and urge him to stand-down in Crimea, to recall all Russian troops back to the Russian naval base and those troops that have been transported to Crimea directly from Russia, to leave Ukrainian sovereign territory and return to Russia. I respectfully request that the United States abide by the 1994 Trilateral Agreement guaranteeing the sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity of Ukraine.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic