34604Re: [Slovak-World] Help with research about Slovak-Americans

  • bjlkltd
    Dec 10, 2013
      I just finished the survey and found it simple, easy to understand, and interesting. I would like to know more about Viktoria's conclusions after she has finished her statistical analysis of the data.

      I also tried to join the new Google group, Slovak Spot, but don't know yet whether I was successful.

      B. J. Licko-Keel (BJLK@...)

      In a message dated 12/10/2013 8:18:05 A.M. Central Standard Time, igiles@... writes:
      Just completed the survey. It took no time at all. I would encourage anyone with a spare 10 minutes to please consider participating in the survey.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic