34576Looking ahead Re: [Slovak-World] Pitt Slovak Festival

  • Julie Michutka
    Oct 6, 2013
      I don't usually plan so far ahead, but there's a good chance I can make it in 2014. Y'all save a seat for me!

      ~ Julie Michutka

      On Oct 3, 2013, at 9:17 PM, <votrubam@...> <votrubam@...> wrote:

      >  I guess it will be Sun, Nov. 3, 2014

      Thank you, Bette, your help is greatly appreciated, the date is fixed now. Indeed, the Annual Slovak Heritage Festival organized by the Slovak Studies Program at the University of Pittsburgh will take place on Sunday, November 3 (this year, 2013):

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic