34484Re: [Slovak-World] S-R is on Moderation for a While

  • lrrykck
    Jun 17, 2013

       Thank you for your time and effort.

       This spam is aggressive, almost like a virus, but unlike a virus it's more of a nuisance and embarrassment.

       I tried something I read about and it seems to work.

       The spam attacks your address book and then goes through alphabeticaly sending itself to everyone there.

       I entered a phony address in my address book...one that would be first alphabetically.

       I used AAA@abctuliponxyz .com

       When the spam [virus] tries to send it, it gets stuck there and keeps trying,...and doesn't go any farther.

           I don't know if this really works  [or if contemporary hackers are more clever]

       I am also very cautious where I go online and what I open and/or download.

       ......Just something to consider.

      larry