34483S-R is on Moderation for a While

  • Ron
    Jun 17 12:01 PM
      Folks,

      Given the various spam messages that have been hitting Slovak Roots as well as other Yahoo Groups, we moderators have decided to temporarily put Slovak Roots on Moderation.

      That means you should still FULLY engage in topics of Slovak Genealogy, but expect there will be some delay between your posting and the message showing up on S-R or being forwarded to S-R members who receive messages by e-mail.

      It also means that we will delete spam messages before they are forwarded to the Group Page or sent on as e-mail.

      This is a temporary measure, and I cannot tell you how long it will last. It seems spammers have developed new methods that must be addressed industry wide.

      Bottom line: share your Slovak genealogy topics!

      Ron M.
      Moderator
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic