      From: Donna Lachney <lacsni@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] 12 Minute Churches Tour
      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, April 5, 2013, 9:34 PM

      I know what you mean...it would be so much to me.  I think about my family and how much they would have been amazed as to how easy it is for people to go back and visit and how hard it was to get over here back then.  Maybe one day I can save up enough money to go.  That darn stuff stops you in your tracks.   I love to see the buildings and people when I go online.

      I appreciate you saying that...it does build me up.

      Donna

      From: Donna Lachney <mailto:lacsni%40yahoo.com>

      To: "mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:Slovak-World%40yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 7:26 PM

      I would love to go to Slovakia someday.  I love seeing pics like this.  Thanks to all who posted.

      Donna Lachney