      From: votrubam <votrubam@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] 1600-year-old weaving, embroidery in Poprad
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 11:27 PM

      Summer travelers through Poprad may be able to get an early glimpse of what archeologists describe as a unique 4-5th-century find in Europe -- remnants of tablet-woven woolen cloth, impressions of embroidery. The young Poprad Valley dweller ate lamb, veggies, but not much... more here (with links to pics):

      http://groups.google.com/group/slovak-spot/

      Google Groups requires registration, but members can then opt to receive posts at and post from whatever non-Google e-mail they wish, or post from the "Slovak Spot" website.