34308Re: [Slovak-World] Saints & First Names in Slovakia a Century Ago

  • Katherine
    Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Helene,

      I took a look at Steve's tree and came up with the following.   Most of these are from the Hrapkov area.

      Apolania, Alzbeta,Frederika,Zofia,Magda,Veronica, Dorotya and Ruzena.

      Valent, Pavol,Aloyz,Stefan,Jakub.

      I'll let you know if I find any more.

      Mar Kay