34271Re: Moderator Team Addition

  • Ron
    Jan 7, 2013
      Folks,

      It looks like I was really in a hurry this morning and I got S-W confused with S-R, which I help moderate. This message was intended for Slovak Roots, not Slovak World. In Slovak Roots we added a new moderator to assure continuity of the Group.

      I have nothing to do with moderating Slovak World, and apologize for this gross blunder and the resulting confusion.

      I wish the best for Greg Kopchak and his continued administration of Slovak World.

      Ron Matviyak
      simple member of Slovak World (since 1997 if I wish to brag)

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" wrote:

      > Folks,
      >
      > Some time back we asked for volunteers to join Doc and I in moderating S-R and to assure continuation of the Forum. We received about 5 very well qualified offers to help us and faced the tough decision as to who to have join us in moderating this forum. We choose to keep the moderators at a small number so coordination remains easy and we are not so large that we become our own private group.
      >
      > Carl Kotlarchik is now the latest to join us and is moderating activity and spam along with Doc and I.
      >
      > This is a good time to remember, with thanks, Maura Petzolt who created this group and Bill Tarkulich who established moderator control once Maura vanished.
      >
      > Ron Matviyak
      > Moderator

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic