33940Anybody in the Philadelphia area?

    Sep 6, 2012
      Our group in the Washington area received an email from a Slovak cardiologist who's coming from Bratislava (along with his wife and a colleague) to Philly for a posting at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He's had a hard time finding "cheap accomodation close to the hospital", so he's asked us for help. Unfortunately, we have no connections there. Is there anyone in this group who might be able to offer suggestions? If so, please contact me offline < helenfedor@... >.

      D'akujem in advance,
      P.S. I checked the website of his home institution and found him there.