33606Re: [Slovak-World] SLOVAK HERITAGE

  • Douglas Brough
    Jul 3 7:46 AM
      All,

      I share the idea about writing down the memories. I for one would be interested in reading it. Im also interested in how your grandparents lived with the ethnic-German and Hungarian populations. What problems did they face? Were friendships strained during the war years? Were they glad to see them gone considering them as warmongers or did they consider them innocent of any crime etc etc etc.

      Take Care

      Douglas