      From: Claudia Medvik <cmmedvik@...>
      To: SlovakWorld <slovak-world@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 11:23 AM
      Subject: RE: [Slovak-World] pieniny
      Thanks for the great pictures and stories!
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      From: armata@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:19:56 -0400
      What great pictures, Lubos! I hiked the Pieniny a couple times; they have a special place in my heart.

      Once in a clearing near the pass above the Sromowce villages, I met a woman who had a couple big milk cannisters of soda water she was selling to hikers. She had lugged them all the way up from the village below (OK, she said her son helped her!).

      Joe