33502Re: [Slovak-World] pieniny

  • Bobbi J. Town
    Jun 4, 2012
      From: Bobbi Masaryk Town barbaraj10@...
      Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012
      Subject: Slovak World pieniny

      Just want to thank you for taking us on your journey. I enjoyed reading the text and seeing the photos. I would love to return to my parent's
      homeland but since my husband passed, I haven't done any international travel, sadly. We traveled every year and I miss it very much. At
      least I could enjoy it vicariously through your words and pictures. Again, thank you.

      Bobbi (Masaryk) Town