      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Sorensen
      Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 7:28 AM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Easter Monday - downpours forecast

      :-) When I played with Vagonar, I discovered that the most cruel, and well... FUN oblievacky and sibacky were with folkloristi. :-)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYzl5EsoPE <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYzl5EsoPE&feature=related> &feature=related

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaTYi2uL7D0 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaTYi2uL7D0&feature=related> &feature=related

      This is that OTHER side of folklore... but as Martin showed, it ain't just folkloristi who go out and do this.
      And to think that many people have the day off just for this craziness. If I could do it here in the USA without the neighbors calling the cops, heck... I WOULD. :-)
      Ben

      PS: I actually chose these so that Chuck would like the soundtrack... :-)