33175Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Language and pronunciation and dialects.

  • hwedhlor
    Mar 31, 2012
      Chuck,

      I notice that Helen said your people came from Parchovany. I
      have reason to believe that my grandmother, Elizabeth
      Nelapovich, b 1 Jun 1888, also came from Parchovany. I'll
      let you know when I firm that up.

      John

      John Zimmerman
      Mesa, AZ