33024Re: Healthy Kids in SK

  • Ron
    Mar 1, 2012
      You guys are obviously having a good time with your ha ha jollies, but I would ask you to sit back for a minute and try to change mental gears.

      This is a Slovak forum with 490 members. Few of those 490 post here.

      Your harassment over an innocent Slovak topic will only discourage lurkers and more shy members of the forum from posting their findings and observations. Effectively your great private fun has a poisonous effect on Slovak World and discourages people from participating.

      Please reconsider.

      Ron