33Funny thing

  • Paul Wolsko <pwolsko@optonline.net>
    Jan 26, 2003
      There appears to be a bug in the process by which, if one checks the
      box for Yahoo to remember your password...it does; it often screws
      up and asks for your ID and password all over again. Annoying, but
      I can live with that. The positives outweigh the negatives. The
      site that Jim set up on MSN isn't bad, but is buggy and,
      unfortunately, works best if you have top-of-the-line equipment and
      XP. Not everyone can manage this, so the Yahoo site seems to be an
      excellent compromise.

      I'm assuming that the list owner has options to kick off those who
      prove themselves unworthy of continuation on the list.

      Paul
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic