      From: Marycay Doolittle <marycayd@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Paczki Donuts & Kolacky

      In our house kolach was the nut and poppy rolls made at Christmas. The wheel or circle could be the serving pieces after the rolls are cut. Only a thought of course. It's interesting to learn of other types or meanings of this treat, and I'm a follower of Lubos and would make more of his treats if I could take the calories.

      Marycay