32664Re: Where Can I Buy Oplatky in the U.S.?

  • Greg
    Dec 24, 2011
      Marycay:

      The pink oplatki are meant for the animals of the
      household or farm.

      I'm taking Oplatki for our Vilija dinner tonight and
      will take a pink oplatki for my daughter's dog.

      Traditional pink oplatki is dyed with beet juice.

      After Christmas I will try to post the pink oplatki
      story at Slovak-World.

      It is interesting.

      Vesele Vianoce

      Greg