32653Re: Where Can I Buy Oplatky in the U.S.?

  • jjbakermo
    Dec 19, 2011
      I live near St. Louis and ordered from iarelative in the past (he is very near me). But this year I never received my order and his emails bounced and phone was constantly busy. He did refund my paypal order though when I raised it through them.

      I have used

      http://www.oplatki.com/

      in the past and again this year.

      They ship the same day they receive payment.

      John