32639Re: [Slovak-World] Where Can I Buy Oplatky in the U.S.?

  • hmsbob@aol.com
    Dec 17, 2011
      FATHER PAUL: CAN YOU GIVE A URL FOR THE SIGHT. SURE WOULD BE HELPFUL

      In a message dated 12/17/2011 1:56:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      pmpayerchin@... writes:

      The Slovak Institute in Cleveland, OH sells them. I received mine in the
      mail yesterday. Check them out on the web.

      Advent blessings from my iPad
      Rev. Paul Payerchin

      On Dec 17, 2011, at 4:19 PM, _hmsbob@..._ (mailto:hmsbob@...)
      wrote:

      > MY SUGGESTION IS: IF THERE IS A SLOVAK CATHOLIC CHURCH SOMEWHERE IN THE
      > STATES. WHEREEVER THEY GET THEIR COMMUNION WAFERS FROM WOULD BE A PLACE
      > CONTACT. WE ALL KNOW THAT CATHOLIC CHURCHES ALL USE COMMUNION WAFERS AND
      > ALSO THE PRIEST HAS A MUCH LARGER WAFER AT EACH MASS. TRIED LOOKING AT
      > CATHOLIC COMPANY SIGHT AND DIDNT FIND ANY COMMUNION WAFERS. HAPPY
      HUNTING.