32474Re: 13th Czech & Slovak Genealogical & Cultural Conference Oct 26 -

  • Cathie McAdams
    Nov 1, 2011
      I was in attendance from northeast Ohio.

      I enjoyed the entire event from the bus tour to the sessions, to the entertainment and, as luck would have it, the St Louis Cardinals winning the World Series (YES!).  I was lucky enough to watch the end of Game 7 from the bar at Pujols 5 which was next to the hotel.

      I also modeled my kroj for the attendees Friday evening.

      I am looking forward to the next convention in Lombard (Chicago) IL the last weekend of October.

      And I'm looking forward to the Slovak Festival this weekend in Pittsburgh.

      Keep smiling!

      Cathie McAdams

      Always keep people in your life who charge your battery, not those who will drain it.

      2006 Suzuki GZ250 'Tommy'
      1985 Honda V30 'Rhapaw'
      2009 Suzuki M50 'Pleasurable'