      From: dragansk
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 10:49 AM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Kids Hand Game (?)

      This post reminded me of a video I took 21 years ago in my grandmother's village, C~ernina, in eastern Slovakia. Here's the youtube link to the video if anyone would like to see two "clapping" games. The second game at the end is much shorter than the first.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g2Al34dVP0

      Dennis