32143Re: [Slovak-World] Contacting Long Lost Slovak Relatives

  • William C. Wormuth
    Sep 9, 2011

      Milan is a favorite name to me in both sound and meaning and I hope you are not called Mylan [Myln], which frustrates me to no end.:o) :o) :o)

      From: Nemam Meno <menonemam@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 7:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Contacting Long Lost Slovak Relatives

      try phone books

      --- On Thu, 9/8/11, Milan <coolkeytool@...> wrote:

      From: Milan <coolkeytool@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 9:49 PM

      I need help. I am trying to help a family get reunitied with any surviving relatives in Slovakia. The problem is that their family left Vrbove, Slovakia in May 1938 when the Germans invaded and am having problems finding people with the same surname that remember the family members that left.

      I have tried zoznam.sk to find phone numbers and have called a few people with no luck. I have tried Facebook with the same results. Well I have two people helping but not promising anything.

      I am sure there must be someone in Vrbove or Sipkove or that area that wonder what happened to Pavel and Anna and their childern. Please help me find those people. What can I do?