      From: Milan Olle <coolkeytool@...>
      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 10:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Contacting Long Lost Slovak Relatives

      Mr. Nemem meno, I have tried calling and I have tried Facebook. I have two offers of help on facebook: One lady says she will try but doesn't promise anything. That doesn't sound promising. The second lady is from Bratislava. I caught her on her way out the door to go for vacation. Claims she will be back in October and is planning to go to Vrbove in October anyway. She sounds promising but I am trying to see what I can do NOW.

      The people I have been talking to seem to be of the younger generation. In my family in Europe the older generations don't seem to bother with phones. I need to find the older generation.

      Vladi, thanks for the offer of help but the people I am helping are pensioners and I am volunteering. Well I actually feel I owe them for the 101 little things they have done for me. If I can find one member of their family they can invite over or go see. I think I will have completed their bucket list.

      Vilo, if you think you can help I would appreciate showing these people that they are not outcastes but victims of a bad circumstance. Yes, they are afraid that they are outcastes. The names of the people that left the village of Vrbove in May of 1938 are Anna F. Madzo(nee Keller) and Pavel Madzo. If you need further information please Email me: coolkeytool@...

      The ancestral village of the kellers is Sipkove I am told.

      If nothing else works I am going to be in the Trencin area for Xmas. It will be no problem to personally go to the Vrbove area and knock on doors. It would be nice to know who is their family now and invite them to go visit with me!

      Milan