      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      From: lbrieda@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:36:41 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Searching for Stefanik

      There is also a mountain hut named after him (commonly called Stefanicka) located some 30 minutes from Dumbier, the tallest peak in the Low Tatras. I spent a night there last week. The hut has a fully functioning restaurant, and a terrace overlooking the deep green valleys.

      -- Lubos Brieda --

      Scientific computing: www.particleincell.com

      Slovak recipes: www.slovakcooking.com