32079Re: [Slovak-World] Searching for Stefanik

  • María Eugenia Kromholc
    Aug 22 9:28 AM
      hi everybody!

      my great grandmother was judita lajzo-stefanik but until now, i have found
      anything on stefanik or why the hyphenated surname... i do not know even
      where she was born... only that her son was born in kokava nad rimavicou.

      any suggestions?

      thanks in advance!

      maria eugenia kromholc

      On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Tonya Harmon <tharmon63@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I wonder how many Slovaks in North America know who Stefanik is and how
      > important he was to Slovaks worldwide. I certainly didn't until recently.
      >
      > http://paulinescookbook.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/searching-for-stefanik/
      >
      > --
      > Tonya Harmon

      Mar�a Eugenia Kromholc