      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ron
      Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 4:23 PM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Cleveland Slovak Festival

      As a former Clevelander, I am amazed that that city (with grid streets on the east side and spaghetti streets on the west side) form such a terrible barrier for the residents! I imagine crossing the ocean for our ancestors struck less terror into their hearts than crossing that crooked Burning River does for the locals!

      Ron
      who emigrated from there decades ago ... ;- )