32056Re: Cleveland Slovak Festival

  • Ron
    Aug 3, 2011
      As a former Clevelander, I am amazed that that city (with grid streets on the east side and spaghetti streets on the west side) form such a terrible barrier for the residents! I imagine crossing the ocean for our ancestors struck less terror into their hearts than crossing that crooked Burning River does for the locals!

      who emigrated from there decades ago ... ;- )