      From: woolbull@...
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, Jun 14, 2011 11:50 am
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Festivals Florida

      My Mom and Dad started the Slovak - American Club in Miami in the 50's. All the "old country" Slovaks down there have since passed. The Club merged with the Polish American Club in the 70's. I cannot find a single activity here in Florida to take my "kids" 40 and 35, for them to appreciate their heritage. (It's one of Pop's things they say) Yawl know of stuff in Florida?