31801Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Song words

    Jun 1, 2011
      I think it is permissible.  If Ben doesn't want it, I may take it.

      --- On Thu, 5/26/11, Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...> wrote:

      From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Song words
      To: "Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com" <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 8:33 PM

      I may be buying...

      Benisko

      From: dragansk <dragansk@...>

      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:39 AM

      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Song words

      I have this little book from Slovakia called "Slovenske L'udove Piesne," and did not find this song in it.

      This actually brings me to a question I have about our discussion group. I looked around, but did not find anything about selling Slovak items on the list. I was thinking of selling this little book of 150 Slovak song lyrics, but don't know if it's permitted here. Can someone tell me?

      Thanks

      Dennis